DB2Land, a boutique property development company, is known expertise for quality development. Its name consisted of two initials (“D” and “B”) to signify the two founders of the company. The company was looking to refreshen their logo, and worked with Petit-o! to explore the possibilities. This post features one of the proposed versions.
• Lack of significance for “D” and “B”.
• Does not indicate business context.
• Does not reflect company’s current standing in the property industry.
• To uplift company’s brand positioning and identity.
• To intelligently imply a hint of their business context.
DESIGN RATIONALE, CREATIVE ELEMENTS
• A building block – the backbone of property development – is formed by the two alphabets “D” and “B”.
• Partnership, Cohesiveness, Stability are reflected in the corporate symbol.
• Advancement, Always above the horizon – indicates brand mission and values.